What is Yasaka-jinja Shrine
There are so many Yasaka shrines in every where of Japan. The Kyoto’s Yasaka shrine is the head quarter of those shrines (about 2300 shrines of Yasaka in Japan).
It is well known as a shrine of against evils, plague off and rush of business god. And also its famous of Gion festival which is the three major festivals in Kyoto and “Okera mairi” visits the shrine the last day of the year through the first day of the year is famous, too.
Yasaka shrine have been built about 150 years before of the construction of the capital in Kyoto. Previously, seems like there was no difference between temple and shrine but after modern age, it became a shrine.
Utsukushi gozen is not well known but the god of the building is famous for beauty of wemen. It says the first you drink the spring water of Gion Spiring, and then you should visit the shrine, the god help you to become more attractive woman. Many Maiko (Geisha) also visit here.
Seven enigma & mystery
- Does not any raindrops from the shelf of Seiro gate
- Under the floor there is flowing energy spot of the ground
- Crap the entrance of main building roars the dragon of the picture
- A fire breath monster exist in Yasaka shrine
- There is a rock reach to the surface to the center of the earth
- Become beautiful visiting Utuskushi-gozen by drinking spring water of Gion
- A rock raises the cry
- Nijo Castle
- Maiko (Geisha)
Historical, custom basis, georaphical, cultural stuff of the Kyoto :)